1. transom remodeled/repaired, all holes filled in hull(rod holders thru
hulls etc. (12-26-06)|
2.windows, hatches, hardware, railings removed, holes filled
4.new stringers/floatation installed, Fwd and rear seats removed, floor
5. inside cuddy, new floor
6. floor, cabinets, shelves ready for finish
7. rear floor closed in.
8. Cuddy bunks and shelves almost done.
9. First topcoat, windows being re-fit
10. First paint coat in cockpit.
11. Cuddy carpeted, windows being re-fit.
12. Bottom paint, new railing and hardware, windows installed.
13. The blue line is masking tape for the non-skid coating on deck.
13. Basically done, Note boat name...
15. Must now mount fishing equipment, canvas, and motor, and move to
16. Offshore Bimini Installed...
16. New Motor Installed with Mercury tach, flush controlstach,
voltmeter. As of 8-8-08 have 2 hours on it. 90hp EFT 4 stroke... Runs